- Outdoor furniture can make your patio or lawn as comfortable as your indoor living room.
- Cardi’s Furniture and Mattresses offers unique pieces in a variety of colors and materials.
When it’s time to get outside and enjoy the sun and the fresh air, your patio furniture can help make your outdoor living space more enjoyable. You can turn an ordinary stone patio into an outdoor dining experience with the right comfortable pieces. You can also recreate your cozy living room outside with a wicker couch and fluffy cushions. You are only limited by your imagination.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PLANNING FOR YOUR NEW PATIO FURNITUREChoosing new outdoor furniture can be overwhelming because you have so many choices.
Here are a few things to consider before you go shopping:
- Consider how much available space you have. You can make large and small spaces equally comfortable if you choose the right pieces. Measure the room carefully, and then measure each piece you’re considering to see how it might sit in the space. Take into account windows and doors.
- Think through how you plan to use your outdoor living area. If the primary purpose is to share meals, you’ll want to focus on a table and comfortable chairs. However, if you plan to entertain or host garden parties, you will need more seating. If your outdoor space is a cozy place for you to enjoy some quiet and a book, choose a chair or couch that’s comfortable for you.
- Estimate how much storage space you will need when it’s time to put away your outdoor furniture. Protecting it from the elements can add years to the life of your investment. Measure your available space in your garage or other storage area and take those dimensions with you when you shop. Folding or stackable furniture is a good option if you have limited space, as is furniture that’s easy to take apart and put back together.
- Look carefully at the colors that make up the outdoor style of your home. You don’t have to stick with neutral shades or types of wood. Coordinate with your landscaping, the stone in your patio, or the color of the house itself. You can paint some pieces yourself to get the shade you want.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN SHOPPING FOR YOUR NEW PATIO FURNITUREOnce you have an idea of what you’re looking for, you’re ready to go shopping. You’ll find a wide selection to choose from at Cardi’s Furniture and Mattresses. Here are some tips to help you narrow it down when you’re browsing:
- Try before you buy. What looks appealing online may or may not be comfortable. Outdoor furniture is something you want to touch and sit on or stretch out on before you commit. It can be challenging to return if you buy something and then find it doesn’t suit you.
- Research how much maintenance is required for the furniture you’re considering. You don’t want to spend hours cleaning your pieces or worrying about what the sun will do to them. Some materials hold up better over time than others, including metal, cedar, and all-weather wicker.
WHY CHOOSE CARDI’S FURNITURE AND MATTRESSES
Cardi’s Furniture and Mattresses offer outdoor seating, dining, fire pits, and more. No matter what colors and materials you’re looking for, we can help. Visit us at any of our New England locations to see for yourself.
Featured Image: Photographee.eu/Shutterstock